There's still a lot to do; here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable on your wiki, including Chat, Achievements and many more.
- Customize your wiki's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, participate in our webinar series, or chat live with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including how to add a new page to your wiki, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
- You can also use all of these tools by visiting your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring, and have fun!
Hi, welcome to Ask Amy Green Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Wiki-wordmark.png page.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! HIMG (talk) 21:53, September 29, 2013 (UTC)